Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Posthuman stuff

A character I created for the posthuman project. Originally planned for 3d, but considering I only have 5 weeks time, I decided to make it 2d instead. I tried to make it look like Angst style animation but it's easier said than done. For convenience purpose I'll just use my wacom and whipped up some sketchy line and shade animation. It turns out to be good. But I'm just hoping the constant movement of the character doesn't make people nauseous.

Final storyboard for my short. It's basically just a worker pushing a wheelbarrow. I wanted it to look and feel depressive and dramatic. Maybe the whole short will just be in black and white. Plus some music and wheelbarrow sound will really enhance the atmosphere.

Fallout 3 has a really great feel with the depressive atmosphere and the unconventional oldies music on. I'm going to do the same on my last scene. The closing music will be Bob Crosby - Dear Hearts and Gentle People. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment